About Me !

 

"DREAMS DON'T WORK, 

UNLESS YOU DO!"

🤍Being AWSOMATIC!🤍

Hello Awsomatic people! I am Sumairah Kareem and welcome to my blog. I am starting out my blog in this prosperous new year of 2021 with a positive mindset, and setting out this new exciting venture of creating blog content, while being an Architect by profession - PORTFOLIO

After completing my M.Arch (Postgraduate degree in Architecture) amidst the chaos of an on-going pandemic, as a very creative person and being passionate about my profession, I always felt the need for having a creative outlet for all my thoughts and ideas - which is why I initially started my own website KINGS design and now this Blog Being AWSOMATIC !

I would enjoy discussing motivation, lifestyle, study & career related, productivity, Architecture and much more. Do check out my links below as you continue Being AWSOMATIC !

🤍Comment | Share | Follow🤍

My WEBSITE | My LinkedIn | My Pinterest | My Portfolio 

THANKS FOR BEING INTERESTED IN THE PERSON BEHIND THIS BLOG. HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The 6D's of Self-Care!