How Color Affects Architecture?

“Color is one of the oldest architectural design elements – colorless architecture does not exist.” - Steffanie Wettstein. We all love different concepts of colors & their impacts on our lives. Colors can make us feel happy or sad, and they can make us feel hungry or relaxed. But what role does color play in Architecture? Being more than just a finishing element in the design, there is a lot more that gets connected to the essence of a space, than looks of an interior design or perception of an exterior façade. Here are some interesting facts on how does color actually affects Architecture!

Read Related Topics & Comment!

🤍 Follow | Comment | Subscribe 🤍

My Instagram My LinkedIn | My Pinterest | My Portfolio | My WEBSITE 

THANKS FOR BEING INTERESTED IN THIS BLOG. 

HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me !

The 6D's of Self-Care!