Why choose Progress over Perfection?



“Perfection is the enemy of progress.” - Winston Churchill. If you developing a skill or working on something that really matters to you, what do you seek for – a step to get closer towards its completion – i.e progress or the desire for perfection? Doing a little each day will help you create the masterpiece you always wanted eventually, but what goes into is the consistency to keep doing it! Masterpieces take time and through perseverance & dedication you can get it through! Here are some very interesting ways why you should strive for progress over perfection!








Read Related Topics & Comment!

🀍 Follow | Comment | Subscribe πŸ€

My Instagram My LinkedIn | My Pinterest | My Portfolio | My WEBSITE 

THANKS FOR BEING INTERESTED IN THIS BLOG. 

HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me !

The 6D's of Self-Care!