Exploring the Importance of Geometry in Architecture.

Architects use geometry to study and divide space as well as draft detailed building plans. Architectural geometry is an area of research that combines applied geometry and architecture, which looks at the design, analysis, and manufacturing processes. Designers, Builders, and engineers rely on geometric principles to create structures safely. Designers apply geometry to make the aesthetically pleasing spaces Architects also use geometry by the composition of certain shapes to form their building’s skeleton & structure. Sharing the importance of Geometry in Architecture, here are 4 interesting facts emphasizing its importance.




Read Related Topics & Comment!

🀍 Follow | Comment | Subscribe πŸ€

My Instagram My LinkedIn | My Pinterest | My Portfolio | My WEBSITE 

THANKS FOR BEING INTERESTED IN THIS BLOG. 

HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me !

The 6D's of Self-Care!