The role of Architecture in the Pandemic World.

“An idea is salvation by imagination.” – Frank Lloyd Wright. The pandemic has almost changed entirely how we live & use our spaces. Including homes, workspaces, or converting existing architecture into hybrid spaces for multiple uses. Especially in Architecture, the role has a taken up a vast turn in terms of certain valid considerations to be taken up while designing these spaces. As an Architect myself, and seeing the spaces around me transform over the past couple of months, is worth something to be highlighted upon. Here is how Architecture plays a vital role in the planning & design aspect of the Pandemic world.







Read Related Topics & Comment!

🀍 Follow | Comment | Subscribe πŸ€

My Instagram My LinkedIn | My Pinterest | My Portfolio | My WEBSITE 

THANKS FOR BEING INTERESTED IN THIS BLOG. 

HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me !

The 6D's of Self-Care!