How to prepare for an Architecture Viva?


After attending many juries during my academic years of learning Architecture in both my Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses, the knack to come up with the best form of preparation is something I improved over time. Some Architecture viva’s can be scary and difficult, but everything can be done easily, with the right method! So here is everything you need to get you all set for an Architecture jury– from the experience of being a University Rank holder myself, so let’s get started!

Read Related Topics & Comment!

🀍 Follow | Comment | Subscribe πŸ€

My Instagram My LinkedIn | My Pinterest | My Portfolio | My WEBSITE 

THANKS FOR BEING INTERESTED IN THIS BLOG. 

HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me !

The 6D's of Self-Care!